sobota 11. dubna 2020

Try honesty

Just be honest to yourself, she said. What do you really feel?
Fuck it, I said.




For I miss you.
I miss you as Mother Earth misses the rain.
I miss you as the lost bird misses its nest.
I miss you as I miss my morning coffee when in hurry.
I miss you as you miss the sun when it starts to snow.
I miss you as I miss the mild summer and snowy winter.
I miss you as you miss someone who has just left.
I miss you as I miss the times when I didn't miss you.
I miss you as I miss the times when I could trust you.

I miss you as I miss the times when there was no other her.
I miss you but you don't care anymore.

So why I still care?
Why I can't forget our first trip to seaside?
Cause I fell in love on the seaside.

You've been my soulmate and mentor
I remembered you the moment I met you
With you I knew god's face was handsome
With you I suffered an expansion

I thought we'd be precious together
But I was sadly mistaken


Whatever, I said. You won't read this anyway.





Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat